How I Met Your Mother

From Google
   Why am I even blogging about this?! Well, it's because it's...
   Legend..
   Wait for it...
   DARY! 
   LEGENDARY! 
   True story. So this is one of my favorite TV Shows. It just never gets old! My favorite character is Barney Stinson. I don't really know why, but most probably because he's funny. But I just love the whole show. When I was down - as you have seen from my previous post - now, right after I watched Season 7's episode 9, I just couldn't stop laughing. This show is just amazing, and incredibly funny. I praise the directors and writers who make this show so witty and hilarious. Not to mention the characters and the actors! 
   I've watched their gag reels, and they keep laughing on set themselves. And when I was watching it, who cannot laugh with them at all? I'm certain that they're all having a blast as they do their jobs. No doubt about it, everyone and I mean, everyone loves this show. If you haven't watched this, YOU HAVE NOT LIVED. (If you're under the age of fourteen, then I guess that's a pretty good excuse.) 
   These people are crazy, and that's make the whole show great. Soooo great, that they have been going on for seven seasons! Oh, and Barney has a blog himself, just click here to check it out! ;) 

Neil Patrick Harris as the LEGEND -wait for it- DARY Barney Stinson. :)

“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”
- Barney Stinson

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am in love with Barney Stinson as well.

    Maybe you can check out my blog and probably we can follow each other? :)
    Check out my new blog
    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.