Fashion Friday!

   My Fashion Friday is going to be all about leather! Obviously, leather is very "in" at the moment. But right before leather was in craze, I fell in love with it, and have been wanting it ever since. My leather craze happened when Jenny Humphrey - from Gossip Girl - began to dress more on her edgy side. And who doesn't right? Since I am a big fan of dramatic looks when I was a young girl (Probably at age 11 or 12 - I know), I just started loving the fact that Taylor Momsen's style is definitely chic and edgy.
Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl Season 3
   I know leather isn't very easy to style with, especially when leather can only look good for slim people, but still, I love it. I love dressing up and looking edgy and dramatic. And Taylor Momsen's style is definitely one of my inspirations. From her music to her raccoon eyes to her edgy style, I've become in love with it. Oh and I haven't even bought myself a leather jacket which I had been wanting for about three years already. I just can't seem to find the perfect one, you know?
   Here are other photos of Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl Season 3. ;)





No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.