Gossip Girl...

*WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS CERTAIN REVIEWS NOT SUITABLE FOR FANS WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LATEST EPISODES. DO NOT READ FURTHER BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE SPOILED.*

    I cannot believe this. I just watched the latest episode, and I cannot simply resist to not react about it. Usually I don't because it might spoil some fans, but today, I've decided to finally open my mouth and speak about it. This shocker simply cannot be kept in my tongue nor in my brain any longer! 
   Now, I've watched Gossip Girl from Day One. I've been a fan ever since it started. I'm a huge fan, I even have all the books! And yes, my favorite character was Blair. She is one of my inspirations. I've studied her, learned everything about her. From her sense of style, to her mind games, to some of her gestures, and even to how she thought of things. Of course, for her love of Audrey Hepburn as well... And yes, I have seen Chuck and Blair's relationship's transition ever since the episode from Season 1, "Victor Victrola." Now, at first, I wasn't really devoted to this. I was actually against it because what Blair and Chuck did was wrong, and it was just another "spur of the moment" where you act so stupid because you're emotionally down. But as Season 2 to 5 went, I ship CHAIR's relationship... And I am still!
   But a while ago, I just watched the latest episode of Gossip Girl (they're currently on their fifth season, I'm sure you know that), and I saw the ending... I was like, WTF?! Ever since Season 5 came, Dan's just getting involved with Blair because he was in love with her! And now, I don't even know how to react! The ending just shocked me. I saw them together and how they share the same feelings now, I was like, "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE EACH OTHER." Sure, Blair being friends with Dan was forgivable, but now, they share the same feelings for each other?! I cannot even digest this information! It was an outrage, really! I just couldn't accept it!
   I've watched Gossip Girl for five years! I've spent so much time waiting for Chuck and Blair to finally have a happy ending, and they did, it just didn't seem to last. All the sorrows I felt for Blair and for Chuck... And now, Dan got involved... God! I'll ship CHAIR forever and always! I am partly furious and sad, not to mention shocked! The last past of this episode made me nearly gag. I can just imagine all the upcoming episodes and see DAIR's lovey-dovey-gooey-crap!
image
image

  All I can say is... SAVE CHUCK AND BLAIR!!!
image
image

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.