Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist

   Hey there bloggers. ;)
   So, it's Monday again. Well, to some of you down on the East Coast, it's probably still Sunday, but I just cannot resist to post this. Just a little something for all of us to have a kick-ass Monday.
  Now that we've got a great start, I shall tell you what song I'm having for you today. So, from the previous week I wasn't exactly feeling optimistic as I've said, due to my emotional spiral, but now I'm back in my A-Game. Of course, that means, I'm back to feel-good songs! The song for today is called, "Cameo Lover" by Kimbra who is a New Zealand singer and is touring with Gotye with their song, "Somebody That I Used to Know" which I love so much, by the way. Kimbra's debut album is called, "Vows" which was released last 2010. So enjoy the track and the wonderful music video! ;) The song is so catchy, it'll stick to your guts!
   Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.