Honored.

   So this...
   I was awarded a "Kreativ Blogger Award" by le best friend, Dane. ;) And I wasn't really expecting it! Like seriously, all I do is blog blog blog about anything that comes to my mind, and I cannot thank you enough. ;)

So let's get to the bottom of this... Here are the rules:
  • Link back to the person who gave the award.
  • Put the award in a post.
  • Post ten things about yourself.
  • Choose six blogs to receive the award.
  • Let them know you awarded them.

Ten things about me:

  1. Well, obviously I like writing.
  2. My talent is singing.
  3. Second talent is writing. 
  4. I'm a shoe freak. I love high heels so much, and I've already said that, I know. ;)
  5. I'm a Grammar Nazi - just sayin'. (HAHA)
  6. Okay, so here's something new. When I get angry or pissed off, I usually turn up the volume of my speakers. And no, I don't use headphones, or earphones. I use REAL speakers. ;) But most of the time, I play my music really loud just because I like it that way. Haha. 
  7. I've been too busy with my The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction that I haven't continued writing the third book of my novel, and haven't written a poem in months.
  8. I've got passion for fashion. ;)
  9. I'm a sucker for chocolates - especially Hershey's. They're my favorite. 
  10. And usually, people's first impression of me is kind of unapproachable because I've got that snobby look... But yeah, let me just tell you, I'm one of the craziest persons you will meet! With my mood swings and my crazy sense of humor, I can tell you, that that first impression is not all true. ;)
Now, we shall go onto the rewarding.... 
And the Kreativ Blogger Award goes to the following:
- MsDearlady

4 comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.