Music Monday!!

   It's Monday... AGAIN?
   Well, not like I'm complaining or anything, but everything's coming down too fast! But anyway, at least we get to have more Music Mondays and discover new songs right? And as I continue to renew my playlist - I seriously don't know when I usually do, but let's just say when I'm sick of my playlist, I search for new tracks to have something new to spice it up, y'know? - I discover more and more songs, and I have more songs to have as my favorite! ;)
   So, let's talk about something that I discovered just last week. Well, I've heard of this artist before, but when I heard her song, I didn't really like it, and I just ignored it as I got onto the next. But, this song, I couldn't possibly refuse to. And with this song, I've learned to appreciate her music. You want to know who this is? Well, I don't know if you've heard her before, but her name is Zola Jesus. And she is just one amazing artist! The song that I love so much from her is called, "In Your Nature" - which I think was used in the last episode of Gossip Girl Season 5.
   I don't really know how I got to love the song, really. But when I think about it now, I guess because it's just so dark, deep, heavy, and just... artistic, you know? Her songs are best for tortured artistes - no kidding, but seriously, that's how I feel about it - or just plain artistes. I can't really explain really. I don't know how, but I love this song so much that it gives me whirls of emotions.
   Anyway, check it out. I've got two versions for you that I've come to love. One is the original version, and the other is the David Lynch Remix (which is really catchy, by the way). I hope you guys like it, and if you can try to explain to me how you feel about it, then do not be shy and comment. ;)





- MsDearlady

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I finally downloaded it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Clap clap* Hahaha. Good for you!! What do you think? ;) 

    ReplyDelete

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.