FAN FICTION UPDATE: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - The Revelation III

   IT'S HERE!!
   Like I promised, I am now publishing the new part of my TVD Fan Fiction series. And yes, this will bring you all a whole new level of fun, adventure, drama, romance - whatever you feel about the series! I know that I could've done this sooner, but truthfully, I was on my hiatus since I figured that I had been writing this Fan Fiction for almost seven months already. So yeah, why not take a break, right? Especially because I have tons on my plate, but that's okay, because as much as my so-called "plate" goes, I am happy and I find it exhilarating to be doing what I love to do.
   So, I hope you guys like this first chapter to the series which is entitled "The Change of Game." With that said, you'll experience a whole new change to the series because after the first two, change was needed to be done right? Have fun, and don't forget to write me reviews! I'd love to hear what you think. :)


 Bisous!!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.