Music Monday!!

  Had an exhausting Monday... I had to go to this NSTP thing again for this Health Orientation and stuff. I mean, I nearly forgot to do this as a scheduled post! But nevertheless, like I've said tons of times before, Music Mondays are always a must!!
  So for those of you out there who hate Mondays (probably as much as I do, since I hate Mondays just a tad), here's a song that my own mother introduced to me weeks ago. She and her sisters were watching the 1983 Live Aide on DVD one night while drinking and stuff. My mum actually disturbed me from studying and made me watch them. I gotta' say that I liked the song very well... So yes, even though this is sort of old (like older than me, no joke), I hope you guys like it! ;)
   Enjoy!!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.