Bazooka Rocks Festival

   So I know it took a long while for me to finally continue my Bazooka Rocks post. And it's pretty obvious that school and life have been intervening - well, mostly it's school. But yeah, now I shall finally continue it. :)

   The Bazooka Rocks Festival happened last September 30th, and it has been a week now since that happened. I was up early because I had to go through an errand, and then I pretty much went back to sleep for the whole afternoon. Even though the festival started at ten AM, I just wanted to see The Pretty Reckless and they won't be playing until ten PM, so that means they're the last band who will be performing. So we got there around nine PM, and it was Mayday Parade who was still performing. Although I'm not really a fan, I must say that they did perform very well. I mean, they were playing continuously, like their don't do pauses as they do their transition to a new song. They were pretty good. :)


Me with my mum. :)





   Afterwards, it was TPR's turn. I can already feel the adrenaline rush and the excitement as we waited for them since they started late. But nevertheless, when they started and Taylor Momsen finally walked in for her grand entrance, and finally sung "Hit Me Like A Man," I practically screamed! During their whole performance, I had my arms up, flailing around, as I sang along with their setlist! It was definitely like a dream come true, and I couldn't be more grateful for being there. It was just... surreal. I can't really express how happy I am. :)
When we were waiting...





When she was looking directly at my camera... :)


Her last pose...
When it was all over...
What I wore during the concert...

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.