Music Monday!!

   I cannot tell you how awesome my previous week has been!! Even though it had been extremely stressful, it doesn't matter because I'm on cloud nine! I'd love to tell you more, but I believe that it'll take me a long time to do a post and I can't because I still have stuff to do! Nevertheless, I am still going on with this Music Monday! :D
   I hope you guys enjoyed my previous one, but now, I certainly do hope that you'll enjoy this one more! You see, I was watching How I Met Your Mother Season 4 (since I just had to start over, because I have not), and this song was from the episode when Lily was trying to sell her paintings. :)) The song is called "The Painter" by a band that I really, really like, which is I'm From Barcelona! Who won't exactly love their happy yet catchy tune, right? ;)
   Enjoy!!


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.