Music Monday!!

   Let me tell you one of my all-time favorites...
   Okay, so maybe I do have a lot of favorites, and I seriously cannot tell you what is the number one because they're all different, and I love them in their own unique way! But yes, today, I shall introduce to you (or tell you because maybe you already know this song) to one of my all-time favorites. Why all-time, you ask? Because even if seasons, trends, music, generations change, I'll still love this song!
   You see, when I was ten years old, and I had this cassette, my sister brought home this CD and put it there (because it was borrowed from her friend) to listen to it. But then, I listened to it, without knowing what CD it was. I didn't know who was singing it, but I listened. I listened to it more than a couple of times and thought that it was awesome! Then, the next thing I knew, it became one of my favorite bands and albums ever!
   The album CD that I'm talking about is Taking Back Sunday's "Tell All Your Friends." Until today, I listen to their album and sing along with it. Yeah I do get sick of it, but that doesn't change the fact that I still love them! So now, one of my favorites from this album is the song called "Cute Without The E." One of the reasons why I love this song is because of the clever title, and yes, because of their awesome music!
   Enjoy!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.