Christmas Wishlist

   There are only 12 days before Christmas. It's that time of the year where we get to spend time together with our families and friends, we get to be grateful of the blessings we've received (even though that can be done on Thanksgiving, but for those who don't, and basically this can be done anytime), and we get to feel that warm fuzzy feeling that comes off with a smile. Now, my wishlist is simple because I'd rather be more practical than to dream of something that I can't and probably won't get soon... Like, I don't know, my favorite car (which is Hummer, by the way), or a really good camera, or the cash to actually buy dozens of books, or even just cash (and lots of it). So yes, my Christmas wishlist will be simple.
    Let's finally start off with:

1. Spend time with my family and have fun


2. Spend time with friends before Christmas and have fun 


And now we go on with stuff....

3. The Vampire Diaries - The Hunters Vol. III: "Destiny Rising"
#1. Destiny Rising (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters, #3)

4. The Vampire Diaries - Stefan's Diaries Vol. II: Bloodlust 
#2. Bloodlust (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #2)

5. The Lucky Ones By: Anna Godbersen
#3. The Lucky Ones (Bright Young Things, #3)

6. The Flappers: Ingenue By: Jillian Larkin
#4. Ingenue (Flappers, #2)

    And well... That's it. Like I said, plain and simple, and honestly that's about the top 6 that I really want for Christmas. If I get more then I'd be very grateful. Also, I hope that you're all having fun preparing for the holidays! And for those who will be having a White Christmas, I hope that you guys keep yourselves safe. :)

P.S. I finally got the third on the list since I bought it today!!! :) I guess this leaves us with the top 5. ;) 

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.