Music Monday!!

   Another Monday.
   I apologize if I sound so nonchalant (yeah, as if you can actually specify my tone), but I am not feeling quite well today. I've got this massive headache and the sniffles... So anyway, these two songs that I'm going to introduce to you (or tell you), are my all-time favorites. I mean, sure, I get sick with them every once in a while, but nevertheless, when I hear them, they always bring good memories and it's like I'm falling in love with them all over again. It's amazing how much a song can do to you. Plus, I've been listening to these since 2009. :) The first song is called "Being Bad Feels Pretty Good" and the second is called "Dawn of the Dead." Both are by the band, "Does It Offend You, Yeah?" ;)


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.