Page 8 of 365: Anniversary


image
Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) from Revenge
   This is it my darlings! It's my blog anniversary, and I cannot believe that I have been blogging for a year now. I could've posted sooner today, but apparently I had to work on my computer since all my important files suddenly disappeared last night. Fortunately, we were able to retrieve the files and now I couldn't be any more relieved!
   Last night, I was up until five in the morning. It was unintentional really. My computer got jammed last midnight, and thinking of the files that I may have lost forever - my written works (old novels, Fan Fictions, etc.), photos and stuff - just disturbed me and I had to distract myself. At the same time, I couldn't sleep. And so, using my phone, I suddenly found myself reading through my previous posts. Yes, that's what kept me up. I have no regrets, though. Reading through it made me reminisce all the stuff that happened the previous year. I know I should be done with this whole reminiscing thing, but come on, don't I have the right to do another since it is my first blog anniversary? :)
   I am absolutely happy that I did get into this whole blogging thing. I had fun making these posts, had fun sharing even just a piece of my life, or even a slice of it, to everyone of you. I hope that reading this blog has been such a delight to you as it was for me writing the posts. Apparently, I am practically speechless right now. All I can do is be grateful, really. For some reason, words can't even come up in my brain at the moment, which is very strange. But anyway, perhaps I should tell you what I'm reading right now... which is, The Vampire Diaries - The Hunters Vol. III: Destiny Rising. I'm almost half way through it, and I should probably write a review soon, when I'm finished of course. It's the last book of the whole series and I do hope it does end well, though. I mean, the ghostwriter should've done a marvelous job, otherwise, it'd be a shame for L.J. Smith, since she was the one who created it, and worked hard for it for years.
   The next that I will be reading is Dane's gift for me from Christmas, which is The Vampire Diaries - Stefan's Diaries Vol. II: Bloodlust. So yes, if you think that my collection is finally over, well... You're wrong. Haha!


Dane's gift for me, the next book that I will be reading. ;)
   I guess I should probably update you on my writing too. You see, I've finally decided to stop doing my current novel, and to start a new one. With the same characters, but I'm renaming some of them - and I've already figured what names to use, by the way. But of course, different progression with the story. I'm a bit excited, really. Sure, I'm already on the third book of my novel and stuff, but I don't know, I just don't feel like continuing. I've started writing that when I was thirteen years old, and I wanted to change things, but I just didn't like editing, etc. And for other various reasons. Nevertheless, I hope I can make a far more interesting one. You never know, I mean, perhaps with this new novel, I might let people read it... *shrugs* 
   No promises, though!
   Oh, and I'll probably continue the fourth part of my The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction series in early February. So yeah, stay tuned for that! Now, to end this post... I shall thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who have read all of my posts (or probably some of it, as long as you read it), who probably related with my own frustrations or with my happiness... Who related through the good and bad. Through my Music Mondays, and my sporadic Fashion Friday posts. And everything else! 
   Thank you!


Sincerely,
Myka ;) 

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.