30 DAY HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER CHALLENGE: DAY 4

    4. Favorite Lilipad/Marshmallow moment



       - My favorite moment was from Season 5, episode 4: "The Sexless Innkeeper." It was when Lily and Marshall invited Barney and Robin (who was in a relationship that time) for a little couple's night. It was just funny as hell... I can't even. Although there are tons of moments where Marshall and Lily were adorable together, I don't know, but I just love this moment. :P I mean, with Marshall's video montage that he made for that couple's night and the song, really hilarious. And the fact that they panic when something goes wrong through the whole couple's night thing because they really want to impress the other couple so bad. Too bad I couldn't find a decent video of the real montage... 

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.