30 DAY HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER CHALLENGE: DAY 10

    10. Write A Letter to Marshall

ohwowmoviemoments:

How I Met Your Mother - Marshall

   Dearest Marshall,
            If you haven't noticed, that is my favorite GIF of you. Why, you ask? Because everytime I see that, I cannot help but smile or even laugh. :) I remember that episode, and that scene perfectly. But anyway, I wanna say that I admire and respect the fact that you love Lily so much. It's sweet and very thoughtful - the loyalty you have for her is just amazing. I cannot really imagine you without Lily, and I'm glad that you guys are together stronger than ever - with Marvin, of course. ;) I also admire that you stand up for what you believe in, although things you planned didn't go as planned, still, it was amazing how you gave it a shot. You were always sure of what you wanted, always have been decisive, and so dedicated. Ted is a lucky guy for having you as one of his best friends. You're always there for him, smacking the sense out of him whenever he needs it. You're just the friend that everyone needs, and you're awesome like that. ;)

Sincerely yours,
Myka ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.