30 DAY HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER CHALLENGE: DAY 11

    11. Least favorite/most annoying guest character

   

   Yeah, yeah... I know that I suck for missing two days. But anyway, my least favorite guest character would be Zoey - whatever-her-last-name-is. I think she was just so annoying. I mean, she was with Ted, but then it's like, they argue all the time. She never agreed with him. I understand that she's passionate, and she has strong convictions. But man, she just doesn't know when to stop! She manipulated Ted during that panel on which they get to decide to bring down the The Arcadian. I mean, she was Ted's girlfriend that time, for God's sake! But, she just had to use blackmail to get what she wanted. I wouldn't blame Ted if he was mad that time...

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.