30 DAY HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER CHALLENGE: DAY 13

    13. Least Favorite Main Character

     This is a bit difficult because I happen to like all of them. And until now, I seriously cannot choose. But I have to do this, apparently. So, I'm going to choose Lily. And the most difficult part of this is the fact that I have to state my reasons - or not, but I just feel like it wouldn't be complete if I didn't. 
      Yes, I'm rambling. :)) 
     So let me try this. And I have to tell you that I don't have anything against her, really, it's just that I really have to do this... Haha! Okay, so I love the fact that Lily is this smart, adorable, motherly-type of woman, who happens to love Marshall ever so deeply, and cares for her friends deeply. But you know, sometimes she just doesn't have boundaries. Like the fact that she broke off several girlfriends of Ted because of "The Front Porch." I mean, I completely understand where she's coming from, but she can't just manipulate those things. Also, she's somehow indecisive, like the fact that she broke up with Marshall that time because she lost track of herself not fulfilling her dreams as an artist, etc. Sometimes, things just don't go as we want them to be...
     I don't know but, I gave it a shot, okay? :)) I happen to love her for tons of reasons. 

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.