Breakfast At Tiffany's

   Today, I wasn't in the mood all that much. In fact, I was in a foul one. I knew immediately what I had to do. That's right, you got the title... I watched Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast At Tiffany's. And perhaps it is quite peculiar that I didn't decide on watching How I Met Your Mother instead, but you see, I've planning to re-watch this movie again because I watched Paris When It Sizzles yesterday - which is also one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies. :)
   But as always, watching this movie left me feeling light, and a tad happy - it definitely worked! I cannot express my love for Audrey Hepburn enough. Everyone who knows me, knows that I love her. And right now, the reason why I'm writing this post is because I wanted to share with you all my favorite scene in the movie (except the intro scene of course, that one's just amazing). :) This scene was the one that's right almost to the ending, so I apologize if I spoil you or whatever. But it was just an amazing line, which was said by Paul Varjak (played by George Peppard) to Holly Golightly (played by Audrey Hepburn). Perhaps I can somehow relate to it, with what Paul said, although he was stating it to her. And apparently, Holly and I are very different, but I just can't explain how I can relate. It's complicated, really, but I really loved the scene because it was a wake up call to Holly. I'm not going to explain any further, because maybe you'd want to watch it for some of you who hasn't.
   Anyway, I just have to show it to you. :)


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.