FAN FICTION UPDATE: The Vampire Diaries - The Revelation

   Alright, so the time has finally come! :)
   You see, the previous week, I have decided to combine The Revelation II and III with the first part of the series. So now, you can read all the chapters in one! I know I should've done that ages ago, I seriously don't know why I didn't. That's probably because I wanted it to feel brand new and not some new chapter every time I post new stuff, and you know, like come up with something fresh every time. But now, I feel like it's just a good idea to put the whole thing in one for the consistency of the chapters and that I shouldn't give my readers a hard time looking for the next part of the series at the site.
   Anyway, so... Let's put it this way. Since you all know that I ended with the third part of the series, I now introduce you to the next part - The Revelation IV (or the 31st chapter of The Revelation). It's not just another chapter though. I mean, if you wanna know what happens next with how things ended with the previous chapter or The Revelation III, this is what you have been waiting for. :)
   Click here to finally read it!
   Also, I want to thank you to everyone who have read and supported this Fanfic. No words can express how grateful I am. :)


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.