30 DAY HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER CHALLENGE: DAY 28

28. Write a letter to Robin


   Dearest Robin,
          I must say that you are one of my favorite characters. I mean, of course, first is your fiancee, Barney, and it's kind of obvious that you're the second because I ship both of you guys so hard since that time when you and Barney had a Bros Night Out. ;) I immediately saw your similarities, and I've been waiting for the moment when you finally get married. I am so happy for you guys, because since then, both of you had taken tons of leap.
         Despite the fact that you weren't really into commitments and such, I still love how strong, fearless, and  badass you are. I also love how crazy and silly you can be. As I have been saying with these letters, you guys are very lucky to have each other. You're such a great friend because you're there for them no matter what happens. I wish you all the happiness in the world, and I'm very excited for the wedding. :)

Sincerely yours,
Myka ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.