Fashion Friday!!

Camille Over The Rainbow wearing TopShop Unique Coat
    It's already summer in our country, and I know this isn't what I'm supposed to be putting in my Fashion Friday post... But, it is raining here today, so might as well just get on with it. You see, I have this certain thing for coats, capes, jackets and cardigans - but they're rarely in my closet, especially coats and capes, of course. I mean, I live in this tropical country, and it's pretty much hot most of the time, so there is practically no point of wearing those at all! Yet, for some reason, I just love them. I'm in love with them. If I had a chance to really need to purchase a coat and even wear it, I'd take it any day!
    And since my Pinterest has like thousands of pins already (I couldn't be any more addicted with it ;P), all I see are these wonderful photos of clothes and people wearing them. It's definitely amazing to look at. At the same time, you couldn't really help but say that you want it. Haha! Anyway, the photos here are from Pinterest and is owned respectively by their rightful owners. You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking the follow button above this post. ;)

Grey Long Sleeve Pockets Cape Cardigan Sweater pictures   Black Lapel Long Sleeve Ouch Cardigan Sweater pictures
Burberry London       

Hooded Cape Coat Black black, women's apparel, women's outerwear

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.