NOUVEAU

   I took the liberty of taking two days off from the 30 Day Challenge to finally finish up my theme. I seriously couldn't be any happier about it. I mean, this blog definitely needs a whole new look. I am quite relieved because I found a good layout that's simple - but it definitely needed some editing to spice it up with a touch of me. So here it is!! :D
   But anyway, I have noticed that I haven't written a post to update you on how I am. Although from my previous posts about the fact that we went to Laguna, pretty much sums up that I am definitely fine. Still, I figure that I should somehow do this post, nevertheless. Apparently, I've just been hanging around, reading books, writing, tweeting, and everything else. Also, I can pretty much say that every night I've been watching Friends. I just had to see it from the very beginning, you know? Now, I'm currently watching the fifth season, and I've got five more to go. It's long, but hey, it's funny and amazing, I couldn't care less how long it is. :)
   In every area of my life, it's just stale and dull. But I am still enjoying it with the feeling of satisfaction and contentment. I don't want to be down in the dumps every single day. I mean, it's definitely not something to stress about as long as you keep your chin up and y'know, take it day by day. Although, I must say that there were still a few complicated things that came to me, but if we keep it complicated, then it'll just stay that way. It's either we can simplify things or sometimes, if we just let things unfold by themselves - you know, let them happen - then, I guess, things will just fall rightly into place.
   Or, we can seize it too. But of course, it's a choice that we'll have to make....
You may think that your only choices are to swallow your anger or throw it in someone’s face. But there is a third option; you can just let it go. And only when you do that is it really gone, and you can move forward.   
- Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.