Fashion Friday!! - NICHIDO 24 Hr. Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen Review

   I am making up for this post since I wasn't able to do one last Friday. And yes, at least I get to squeeze this in before the day ends. ;)
   So I've already talked about my thing for eyeliners, and I've already told you what I use all the time - which is the NICHIDO Liquid Eyeliner - in my previous Fashion Friday post. And a few days ago, I decided to try their new product which is the NICHIDO 24 Hr. Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen in T01 Black. It's waterproof, and the liquid eyeliner that I use isn't. Anyway, it costs about 238Php, a bit pricey than the other one, but I was willing to see if it works for me.

    I immediately tried it the next day after I bought it. It's not actually my first time to try the Eyeliner Pen, but the previous product that I bought (in which I forgot what brand it was and I bought it four years ago, so yeah), didn't really have a smooth felt tip like this one. It was smooth, it glides easily on the lids, and it's very easy to use, but I had to get used to it because I haven't used eyeliner pens for a long time. After a few strokes, I finally got the hang of it though. I liked how dark it was just like the liquid eyeliner, and it wasn't shiny at all, in fact, it's got this sort of matte feel to it. And that day, I wore it for about nine hours and it didn't even fade. As it said on the package, it really was long lasting! Also, I tried splashing my face with water to see if it was really waterproof, y'know? And yes, it was. ;P But of course, a few rubbing when you wash your face will get it off.
   I guess I'll give this product a 5/5. It's great, I mean it is still cheap comparing with other known brands, and it did well with that price considering that I wore it for about nine hours. The packaging was very simple and handy, and I'll definitely repurchase it again. ;)


   Anyway, I know that I haven't done a review for a long time, so thanks for reading!! ;) 


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.