Fashion Friday!!


   Since it is already Summer, we might as well talk about swimsuits, right?
   For some reason, I have my eyes set on one-piece swimsuits lately. I don't know why, but whenever I see a photo or something that has a different style of a one-piece, I somehow want to own a cute modern one. ;) Perhaps the inner-conservative in me is showing, but apparently, I've worn one before (haven't we all?) and I just felt more comfortable in it. I think it's good if we have a variation in our closets. I mean, there are days or times when you feel like wearing a two-piece, then at some other time a one-piece. I do hope this summer, I get to find a really cute one though. ;)

   

*Photos are from Pinterest and are owned respectively by their rightful owners.*

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.