Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist

   Hello April!!!
   And since it is, in fact, April Fool's, I'll definitely try not to pull a stunt. If you ask why, well, let's just say I suck at it. Haha! Anyway, here we are again for Music Monday and we're back on for the Summer Playlist! Now, at any moment, my playlist could change, but what the hell?! It's not like I have a hard time choosing a song to post every Monday! 
   Pfft. 
   Okay, that might be a tad true, but the reason behind that is, I practically post songs from my "current-playlist-at-that-time" all the time! So don't be surprised anymore if I happen to say that I love the certain songs that I post here. ;P And yes, if you haven't noticed yet, I am in a terrific mood today! :D Anyway, to start off with our Summer Playlist edition, I have chosen a song that I deemed as my "Summer Soundtrack." If you ask why, it's because it's got that summer-y feel-good vibe to it! Even dancey too! The title of the song is "I Love It" by this Swedish DJ and synthpop duo, Icona Pop! So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this song as much as I do! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.