Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist

   Fifth week for our Summer Playlist!
   And I'll keep saying that until the end of the summer, mostly because I can't think of clever ways to start posts like these. ;P Anyway, last month, I featured this French band, Juveniles, and today, I'm featuring them again! And I guess I'll keep featuring them because they're such a great band. Not only that, but they released a new song ten days ago, so I'm pretty sure I'll post about it soon. ;)
  The songs below are called "Ambitions," with the remix versions, and their new single that was released two months ago, "Strangers." Unfortunately, the second song cannot be embedded, so I shall give you their music video instead. Feel free to visit their soundcloud, though.
  Hope you enjoy them!! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.