Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist

   Here we are again for another Music Monday!! :)
   For today, I will be posting about this band called Band of Skulls. They're an English Alternative Rock band from Southamption, England. I've been listening to them since 2010, a year after their first debut album, "Baby Darling Doll Face Honey" was released. And just last year, they released their second album called "Sweet Sour." It's not much of a surprise though, that my playlist currently has songs from both of their albums. Their songs happen to be very catchy, and I guess that certain factor definitely gave them have an appeal. Also, I love Russell (the vocalist) and Emma's (bass player) voice! I gotta say, too, that I've seen the videos when they played live, and they were really great! ;)
   Below is a playlist where I combined all their songs that are included on my current playlist. But there is one song that's missing there, which is called "Lies." But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy them! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.