Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist

   Eighth Week for our Summer Playlist!!
   Only one week left before summer is officially over! How dreadful! But anyway, at least, we still got time to squeeze in a few songs before it is. So the song for today is called "Stay Away" by Charli XCX. She's an English singer/songwriter, and this song was released last 2011 as a single, but yeah, I just heard it recently because she released her new album, True Romance, last April. And in the process, I've been having a major LSS (Last Song Syndrome) on it. ;P
    Hope you guys like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're back!! Of course I remember you! I was wondering where you ran off to. Haha! ;) Thanks for stumbling upon my blog again, and of course, I would gladly pay your blog a visit. And yeah, I heard about classes at DLSU being back on Monday, so yes, good luck! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song. I was surprised I'd never heard of her as I'm English!

    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post:)

    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo

    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.