Music Monday!!

   If you're having a stressful Monday... Well, I hope that today's song would somehow lighten up your mood.
   It has been a year ago since I've posted a song from this band called Jet Horns. And just a few days or weeks after that (I hardly remember), Dane told me that there was this other song that I should check out from them. She mentioned the title and I was ecstatic to check it out, but from then on, I just forgot to. Until I've recently updated my playlist - which was a month ago - that I finally remembered. I know, it took me long enough! lol! But anyway, it's called "I Was Once A Glass of Tang," and surely, this'll tickle your interests because not only is it a feel-good song, but you'll definitely dance to it too!
   So here it is!! :)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.