Fashion Friday!! - Oversize

Celine A/W 2013 (Vogue.com UK)
Celine A/W 2013 (photo from Vogue.co.uk)
Proenza Schouler A/W 2013 (Vogue.com UK)
Proenza Schouler A/W 2013 (photo from Vogue.co.uk)
   I haven't done one in ages, right? It's been too long that I figured I should finally post one again! :)
   Since this season, oversized coats are on trend, I knew immediately that that's what I should blog about today! As I've already mentioned on a couple of previous Fashion Fridays, I really love layers. But of course, I can't keep "layering" it up here in our country because I'm in a tropical country. Still, that doesn't mean I can't post an outfit inspiration here and there, right? Ever since I tried it on my previous posts, I realized that I love doing it. It's like dressing up myself using paperdolls, only I'm combining the whole outfit on Photoshop - which means that, it's like digital paperdolls but there are no dolls, just clothes. If I am making any sense, of course.

Antonio Berardi A/W 2013 (Vogue.com UK)
Antonio Berardi A/W 2013 (photo from Vogue.co.uk)
Giambattista Valli A/W 2013 (Vogue.com UK)
Giambattista Valli A/W 2013 (photo form Vogue.co.uk)
   I've combined my favorite looks for this season from Celine, Proenza Schouler, Giambattista Valli, and Antonio Berardi. I loved how they looked clean, simple, and structured all at the same time. Perhaps because my style mostly falls on streetstyle, but what I do love are structured pieces. I love combining them with loose ones just like what I did on the second photo below on my outfit inspirations. On the first, however, I did a pop of color with that raspberry coat and oxblood shoes for the neutrals. Oh and I am absolutely in love with minimal heels! I've included the ones from Forever 21 since I own a pair of them. ;)
   So will you be oversizing this holiday season? ;)

River Island Dark Raspberry Oversized Coat |  Givenchy Leather Pants | TopShop Sleeveless Blouse | Celine oxblood Leather Ankle-Strap Sandals (Similar) | Marie Turnor The Lunch Clutch | Haute & Rebellious Black Sunglasses 

River Island White Oversized Coat | Sheinside Vertical Striped Skinny Pants | Sheinside White Blouse | Forever 21 Black Sandals | 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Medium Clutch | Haute & Rebellious Black Sunglasses

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.