Music Monday!!

   Last week, I did mention that they played a bunch of upbeat songs on the first episode of The Vampire Diaries Season 5, and that I just had to know what songs they were. When I found out, I did love them. So I figured that I should post one of them today!
   NONONO is a Swedish threesome band based in Stockholm. They released "Pumpin Blood EP" last September, which consists of their debut single "Pumpin Blood" that was used on the episode of The Vampire Diaries. I just love how the song's very upbeat, and the chorus is very catchy too! I also love the remixes that I've included below! Their other song called "Down Under" has a rather mellow sound though, but it's still very catchy.
   So yeah, you guys definitely need to check them out!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.