Joyeux Noël!!


   Merry Christmas my lovelies! I apologize if I had been somewhat absent this week, since I did not post a Music Monday. But if I thought that I was already too busy a few weeks ago, well, last week, I was even more busy. I was running around, contacting people and everything, since we were planning for the choir's Christmas party. I'm glad, though, that everything came together in the end, even if I was very exhausted. I mean, we had an amazing time! I couldn't possibly say that we didn't! Also, I was able to go to Ayala Triangle with Pam and Dane last Thursday, to watch the Symphony Lights as we did for the past two years. :) Unfortunately, Jeck couldn't come with us, but it was alright since Pam insisted that we should have a mini Christmas party tomorrow. Still, at least we were able to go, and I'll be posting them all soon - when I finally have the time, in which case, I must allot some in the next few days! ;P
  I'm very grateful that this Christmas, I was with family and friends, well wishes and prayers. I couldn't be thankful enough for all the blessings that I did not even expect to begin with, nor even thought that I actually deserved! There were so many things that had gone this year, more on the aspect of myself where I've reflected upon time and time again, and I'm happy to say that I've learned so much and have grown so much. I'm blessed to have had the time to, to understand myself better and all the things that had happened to me, to try and change for the better. I guess that's what I needed after all. Perhaps I was given this opportunity by the Capital H-I-M to learn how to see from a whole new perspective and to grasp that for a whole new adventure. Yeah, I mean, sure, I freak out sometimes, but I guess that's normal since we don't know what's in store for us in the future. We feel excited, yet scared all at the same time. But that's just part of the growth process, don't you think?
   Nevertheless, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas - with all the warm fuzzy feelings and smiles while your eyes glistened in delight. I also hope that it was a day filled with love and joy as we celebrated the birth of Jesus. :) May these delightful feelings continue on to the New Year!! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.