Music Monday!!

   It's only nine days away before Christmas!
   And it's only been a month since Lady Gaga released her third album, "ARTPOP." Perhaps you were wondering when I'll post some mainstream songs or artists for Music Monday, and the day has finally come! Lol. ;P On a serious note, though, I've always been a fan of Lady Gaga since she released "Just Dance," and "Pokerface" from her debut album, The Fame. And of course, that continued with The Fame Monster, and Born This Way. I've really got a bunch of favorites songs from her, but I guess my all-time favorite would be, "Speechless," which I've managed to put below...



   So for ARTPOP, I was so excited when she was at the iTunes Festival, because she performed some of the songs that were on the album. It's been too long since Born This Way and the hip injury, that I guess everybody couldn't wait to hear from her and see her again! And so when it was finally released, I fell absolutely in love with it, that I listened to it for weeks! I've combined most my favorites below, and unfortunately, I couldn't find G.U.Y. (Girl Under You) on Soundcloud. But anyway, I hope you guys love them as much as I do! ;)
  Paws up!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.