FAN FICTION UPDATE: The Vampire Diaries - The Tryst, 6th Chapter

   Took me long enough, right? Not only did I not have enough inspiration to get me to write, but the two crappy weeks I've had did not help with my concentration, either. I'm glad now though that I'm finally back on track with the writing, and I managed to finish it last night. I didn't even notice the time since I did have to get up early this morning, but oh well, it felt exhilarating to have some progress and to finally focus on to the plot that I want to unravel. I realize now that I dislike doing filler chapters to get to the direction I wanted the story to go. I often find myself experiencing writer's block, or not having inspiration during those chapters. But don't worry, I am sure that after this, I'll be fired up with much motivation again!
   I wouldn't want to get a hold of you any longer with my rambling, so here's the chapter! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.