Music Monday!!

   The last one for February!
   I know, I really couldn't believe it either. But the thing is, this month's been a crappy one, so I'm more than willing to move on to March. And apparently, one of the things that I do look forward to next month is The Pretty Reckless' new album, Going To Hell! I seriously cannot wait for that!
   But let's focus back to today. I was watching the second episode of the third season of Sherlock again many weeks ago, and of course, I did notice the song that was playing during John Watson's wedding reception after Sherlock made people dance and stuff. The first time I watched the episode, I didn't acknowledge it all that much, but after I watched it again, I just had to. I knew immediately then and there that I had to have it! Apparently, it's an old song titled, "December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night)" from The Four Seasons back in 1975 from their album called, "Who Loves You." But I really couldn't care any less if it is old or what, because every time I hear this song, it brings good vibes and it does make me sing "Oh, what a night!" It's just that great to begin with! I've decided to put the video below, and an extended version I found on Soundcloud.
   So thank you Sherlock for introducing this song to us. It's definitely one of my all-time faves now! ;)


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.