Music Monday!!

   And it's finally March!!!
   I've had a great weekend, and I can say that it's a good start for this month. I hope you did, too! Although, I couldn't be any more excited for The Pretty Reckless' upcoming album! I'm already looking forward to next week. But of course, I wouldn't let this week pass without watching my favorite TV Shows. I am just on the edge of my seat for them. :)
   So one of the many things that picked my mood up last month was when I saw Charli XCX's tweet about her new single with Iggy Azalea called, "Fancy." After I checked it out, I was having such an LSS on it that I couldn't let a day go by without listening to it! I figured that I should check out Iggy Azalea again, since when I did last year, I wasn't into her second single all that much. Fortunately, I was able to hear her first one "Work," which had become one of my favorites right now. I'm just sooo hooked on the chorus! I mean, listening to her definitely made me miss listening to hip hop (yes, I actually did, don't be so surprised ;P). And I am actually looking forward to her debut album "The New Classic" which will be released on April. So y'know, for today's Music Monday, I've chosen these songs to post, just to have an upbeat start on the week, of course. :)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.