FAN FICTION UPDATE: The Vampire Diaries - The Tryst, 9th Chapter

   I know!!!!!
   It took me about a month to write and finish this chapter! I cannot believe that I haven't been writing much lately - which I just realized now. I really do apologize about that. Life had continued to intervene this April, and although I'm very much happy about that right now, what I'm not exactly too thrilled about is the fact that I haven't had a quicker opportunity to finish this. Then again, I really wouldn't want to rush and have a sleazy output, right? Still... I know that I should promise that the next chapter will be posted sooner, but this time, I don't want to make any promises that I can't exactly keep. So, all I want to say is that here it is, and please stay tuned for the next chapter! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.