Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist

   It's officially summer!!!
   And thus, we start the Summer Playlist! 
   To kick things off, I've decided to post this funky remix to Haim's "If I Could Change Your Mind," that they posted on their Soundcloud just last week! When I checked it out, I immediately fell in love with it! Not only because it brings good vibes, but it's also very catchy. Of course, the original version's catchy too, but this is upbeat and way more fun - perfect for summer! Besides, I already tried it out for you guys since I was listening to this song while I was on the way to and back from Puerto Galera this weekend, which I will post about soon... And I must say that it is perfect for long roadtrips, too!
   So have fun and check this out!! 

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.