Fashion Friday!! - GO-TO LOOK

River Island Grey Acid Wash Skinny Jeans | River Island Black Oversized Shirt | J Brand White Skinny Jeans | Stila Stay All Day Black Liquid Eyeliner | HauteLook Leather Boots | Viparo Amari Leather Tote | YoyoMelody Black Square Sunglasses

    On my casual days nowadays, this is the look that I always go for. There is always something about wearing my boots that gets me going the extra mile for the day especially when I am rushing and jumping from one place to another. Plus, it's also great for going out with friends, too, whether you dress it down with a shirt, or up with just a leather jacket, or even with a statement tee - you simply can never go wrong. And of course, to end my look, I've got my trusty tote bag that could basically fit all the stuff that I need, or the stuff that I bought that could be put in there. Of course, a pair of sunglasses is always a must (except on rainy days, of course), and my eyeliner - which I can never go without... Unless during my very lazy days.
   So... What's your go-to look? ;)



No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.