Fashion Friday!! - Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray Review

   It's a mouthful, I know!
   I actually had to summarize it a bit for title's sake! But anyway... I'm so excited for today because I'm finally doing a review - which I haven't actually done in such a long time! Plus, it's even in a twenty-minute video!
   I know you're wondering why a review actually took twenty minutes long. But the thing was, it's also a mini how-to video wherein I show you three different ways or looks that you can rock with Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, whether it is tousled, wavy, or even curly! Of course, these are methods that I've tested myself, and I'm actually here to share them with you! This amazing yet quite inexpensive product (which I got from Jeck as a gift when he came back after spending the summer in the States, and it only costs around 4USD = 200PHP), really does wonders. And it smells like coconut, which is definitely a close call to the beach!
   So I do hope that you looove this mini how-to-slash-review video! I had fun making it, plus, I got to exercise my video editing skills again - which I thought were non-existent until a few days ago... I actually recorded it in five different parts, then of course, I had to edit them all together. I only had one problem while editing though, and that was the audio. It was definitely a bit difficult to make a video when you're living in the main road, and every vehicle passes through it - which was why it was very noisy. Not to mention, all the birds that was beautifully chirping along too, but I don't mind that all that much than the bustling of the streets.
   Either way, I hope you enjoy this and witness how I keep saying the word "basically," like it's my word vomit for that day or something! Haha! ;)


Extras:
For Look #2:
  • Make sure to leave it on for an hour or so if you're not using heat (e.g. blow dryer, etc.)
  • If you are using heat, directly blow-dry it in low or medium heat for a couple of minutes (depends on how curly you want it to be), then let it cool before taking the pin or hair tye off.
For Look #3:
  • Make sure to leave it on for an hour to three hours if you're not using heat
  • If you are using heat, directly blow-dry it in low or medium heat for a couple of minutes, going over the curls more than a few times, before letting it cool down and taking the pins off...
  • Here are closer looks on how your pin-up curls should look like...


    Product Description:

    "Now everyday can be a day at the beach... minus the sunburn. BEACH BABE has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a lite matte finish to any hair type. Infused with natural dead sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long..."

    Application:

    "Mist generously onto clean, damp or dry hair. Comb through evenly and style with fingers or a brush to create random texture, waves and body. Air dry naturally, use a diffuser or light-blow dry. Oh and don't forget your sunblock (wink)."





    PROS: 
    • Gives hair great texture, waves, and body
    • Has immediate effects on hair once sprayed
    • Easy to work with to achieve desired look
    • Smells like coconut
    • Great package that lets you switch the spray to close
    • Inexpensive, but still has great quality
    CONS:
    • Once sprayed with great amount, hair could become and feel greasy

    OVERALL RATING:



    No comments:

    Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.