Music Monday!!

   And it's another Music Monday!!
   I've chosen to post today some of my favorites from GROUPLOVE's latest album, "Spreading Rumours" that was released last September 2013. I wasn't exactly updated with them, and so I only found out about it a few months ago - I know, it took me long enough, huh? Still though, when I first heard them last 2011, with the song, as you already know, "Tongue Tied," I immediately fell in love with them. In fact, it's one of my many favorites from their first album "Never Trust A Happy Song," including: "Itchin' On A Photograph," (you should hear Wolfgang's remix of this here, it's awesome ;P) "Slow," "Cruel And Beautiful World," and "Chloe."
   Now though, I was ecstatic to have learned of their new album. And, I've got four favorites in which I've already put down below! Check it out and get their album now if you haven't yet! ;)






No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.