Music Monday!!


    I actually forgot to make a scheduled post since I have been quite busy these past few days... But either way, I'm here to deliver, so don't worry. ;)
    Anyway, I've always been a fan of The Plastiscines, which is a French female band from France. I've been listening to them since they've released their second album, "About Love" back in 2009, when I heard their song, "Bitch" on Gossip Girl season 3, episode 9: "They Shoot Humphrey's, Don't They?" Then of course, I heard on the same episode my second all-time favorite from them called, "I Am Down" which I've also included below. Since then, I've absolutely fallen in love with them and was absolutely ecstatic once they released their third album, "Back To The Start" just last April!
   So I've got four major favorites from the album, and I am sure that you'll love them too! My top one favorite is definitely their cover of Lana Del Rey's "Blue Jeans." Now, I don't exactly listen to her (I know! LE GASP!), and I actually only found out that it was a cover of her song from my dear friend Johnrey, when we were hanging out here at home while I was playing some songs off of my current playlist. I know... How come I never knew, right? But yeah, I did check out the original song from Lana Del Rey, and I'm sorry to say but I loooved the Plastiscines' cover more! Perhaps I'm biased, you say? I may agree, but then again, you can just check it out below and see to it yourself, then tell me whether you agree with me or not. ;P My second favorite from the album however, is their released single with a Charlie's Angels themed music video, "Comment Faire." I mean, seriously, who wouldn't love the song with the whole retro-vibe video right? I know I would, at least! Third is "Ooh La La" which is definitely catchy that after you hear it, you'll start singing it too! Last but definitely not the least, is "Coming To Get You," which is also catchy that it'll make you dance and nod along!
    So do check them out below to spice up your dreary Monday already! You won't regret it! ;)







No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.