FAN FICTION UPDATE: The Vampire Diaries - The Tryst, Extra Chapter



   I know it's been a month, and I also know you've waited far too long for this!!! I did promise that I would post this a few weeks ago, considering how difficult this was for me to write. Nevertheless, I do apologize for my long absence. I've been quite busy ever since the month started, so apparently, I'm all over the place. But I've got more time on my hands now, so here I am, serving you a special flashback chapter to read for the holidays! Do remember that this is the first part... And the second will be revealed to you probably soon. You'll have to stay tuned for that. ;)
   As always, click on the banner above to get to reading! And don't forget to tell me what you think! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.