Joyeux Noël 2014


   If you thought that I've forgotten about you, well... Think again! I'm here to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas with all the love and joy, warm and fuzzy feelings, and smiles of absolute delight!
    I know that I'm a day late, but that doesn't really stop me from making this post. After all, it's not too late! Plus, I've been very busy for weeks - as you've already known - running around for errands and jumping from one place to the other. Yet, I'm still glad because Christmas was just splendid, even if I was and still continue to be exhausted from all the festivities! I feel blessed that I got to spend it with my family, and I got to see some of my dearest friends who have pulled me from one end to the other, in different directions, just to spend time with me. With that, I am truly honored and grateful.
   Also, there a lot of blessings that came my way, some were even unexpected. For all the invitations and errands, I never actually expected that I would get to complete all the anticipated novena masses or "Simbang Gabi," as they call it here, in all my years of existence! It was my first time ever to do so, and I still feel amazed at how I got to actually balance my time while God let it all fall rightly into place! His works are truly a wonder! ;) Plus, I finally got those boots that I've  wanted, and they were even on my Christmas wishlist!!! Can you imagine how ecstatic I was though? I still have a huge smile on my face right now!
   I am just absolutely grateful. Everytime I think about it, it just never ceases to amaze me. So I do hope though that you guys had a blast whilst celebrating Christ Jesus' birthday with your dearest loved ones, and may God bless you all!! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.