Music Monday!! - What's New On My Playlist?


   Ahhh... Monday again.
   I don't know whether I should dread that or not. But what I do know is that I am here to deliver yet another Music Monday!! to all of you to spice up your hectic day! And of course, we're in our second week of "What's new on my playlist?" edition!
   For this week, I've decided to post my top favorite from SomeKindaWonderful's debut album of their namesake that was just released last June! Apparently, their band name came from that '80s movie - that I love, by the way - "Some Kind Of Wonderful." It's actually one of the many reasons why I fell in love with them. After all, I first discovered their debut single, "Reverse" while I was bored and rummaging through Youtube as I was updating my playlist. I just immediately fell in love with it because not only was it catchy, but it's also brilliantly written! I'm not gonna give something away about the song just because I want you to discover it for yourselves! Oh and I couldn't find their other songs on Youtube and Soundcloud yet, so I do have to leave you with this only.
   Though, from there, I do hope that you enjoy and get their album! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.