Music Monday!! - What's New On My Playlist?



   And this will be the second to the last of "What's New On My Playlist?" edition, before we finally go on with the "Summer Playlist!" 
   I know, I know... While everyone's probably preparing for their finals and some are hard at work, the summer heat is creeping upon us - at least in this country - and it's quite a bitch, really. I don't know about you, but I am not exactly that much of a big fan of the summer heat, even if the season can be very fun, to say the least. Either way, we've still got around two weeks before this month ends, and suffice to say, we have until then to get ready. ;)
   For today's Music Monday though, I've chosen some of my favorites from the reissue of Iggy Azalea's debut album "The New Classic," which was titled as "Reclassified." It was released last November, and it featured five new songs. Out of those five though, I have my top three favorites! And as you know, I've been a fan of Iggy Azalea ever since she released "Fancy" (which I featured on one of my previous Music Mondays last year) with Charli XCX - who I am absolutely a huge fan of, as you've already known as well, if you've been following this blog for a while now! So yeah, when she released this reissue, I simply had to go and get it!
   And if you're stressing about how hectic this Monday is, then perhaps this can help... ;)
   Enjoy!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.