Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist


   So considering how in a few weeks, summer will be over - I don't know whether that's a good thing, since the heat is a killer, or a bad thing since our Summer Playlist edition will be over - I have prepared two artists to share with you today, the same as last week!
   Are you excited? I know I am!
   Let's start things off with Zella Day. I am totally obsessed with her song, "Hypnotic" which I believe by now, you might be hearing around. I first heard it from The Vampire Diaries, season 6 episode 17: "A Bird In A Gilded Cage" during Stefan and Caroline's hot scene. I immediately fell in love with it after that, and I knew that I just had to have it! And so I got her namesake EP that was released last October 2014. Now though, her debut album will finally drop next month, and I surely cannot wait for that!
   In the meantime we can all listen to both of my favorites including "Sweet Ophelia" below!! ;)


   The next artist is someone I heard off of The Vampire Diaries' spin-off show - The Originals. Sharon Van Etten's "Every Time The Sun Comes Up" from her latest album, "Are We There?" was definitely something I'd listen to for down time! And indeed, when I first heard it on second season, episode four: "Live and Let Die," of The Originals during that Klaus and Cami scene at the bar, I knew then and there that it was the perfect song! It was only a matter of time when I got her album, listened to her songs before I still chose that that was my favorite, and got it on my Summer Playlist! Apparently now, I'm sharing it with you! The feels in this song is real, and you wouldn't be able to resist singing along to it!
   So below, I've managed to put it there and include my other favorite from the album, "Taking Chances." And I definitely hope that you guys enjoy it as you take a break from this hot and hectic Monday!! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.