Music Monday!! - Summer Playlist



   How odd is it that this isn't a scheduled post?
   Fortunately, I am home today, and so I am here to actually write this at the moment! And I cannot wait to share with you today's feature, which is Smallpools!
   You may remember that last October 2013, I have featured them already for Music Monday. I was just too in love with their namesake EP, that I couldn't simply wait for their debut album. Apparently now, nearly two years later, they finally released it last March and it's called, "LOVETAP!"  You could only imagine how ecstatic I was when I found out about this, and so I knew then and there that I'd have to feature them again - which couldn't be any more perfect for summer!!
   I've got about four top favorites from the album, and below I've managed to compile them all for you guys! With "Karaoke" as my top one, it's definitely perfect for a night out this summer while singing this song at the top of our lungs! Talk about good vibes, right? Not only that, of course, I do think that this is perfect for a road trip, too! So go on and have at it below. I assure you that you'll start blasting these songs through your speakers before summer officially ends! ;)




No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.