Music Monday!!



   And now, we are back to normal!!
   I do apologize if I wasn't here last Monday. Apparently, I was out for a foodtrip with Johnrey, and I completely forgot that I haven't scheduled a post for Music Monday!! Haha! Nevertheless, I am here now. And I do have to make up for lost time. By doing so, I've come to inform you that I've already updated my playlist the previous week. But then, that was when I've realized that there is this one band that I did not happen to include on my Summer Playlist. I also realized that they haven't been featured for Music Monday!! when I've been a fan of them since their debut album that was released last 2011.
   Which band is it, you ask?
   It's AWOLNATION, baby!
   They're an American indietronic rock band that is based in Los Angeles, California. And I seriously do not have any clue whatsoever why I haven't featured them here, when some of their songs from their first album, "Megalithic Symphony" ended up to become some of my all-time favorites (don't worry, I've already included them below on the playlist). So apparently, you can only imagine how ecstatic I was when they finally released their second album, "Run" last March! I've been waiting for it for quite some time now, and I couldn't be any happier that I've got to spend the summer again with them on my playlist (since my summer playlist last 2013 included them, too)!
   Needless to say, I loved it! So much so that I knew that I have to feature them now before the opportunity escapes yet again! Below, I've managed to combine my favorites from both albums in a playlist, and I do hope that you guys will come to love it as much as I do!
   I know this may have been a little late, but consider this as a token for the upcoming stressful school days ahead!
   You can get "Run" on iTunes. ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.